Wednesday 24 June 2009

I challenge you...

Unfortunately this is a short post, as I am not here. I have therefore written a short post and scheduled it to be posted today.

After watching a YouTube video titled Real Life Twittering, I have decided I will trial this method of status updating for the next ten days. I challenge you all to do the same.

What is needed to be done though Sir Luke?
Well, walk around wherever you are and whenever something pops into your head such as "oooh, I'd like an ice cream", or "fuck me! she is hot!", you need to declare it to everyone around you by saying it out loud.

This is real life twittering.

Now, I can see only a few ways that this could end. You could say something about a girl, and then her 8 foot tall black boyfriend hears and beats you up, or you could make everyone around you leave. But hey ho, it sounds hilarious to me!

Anyway, I leave you with the thoughts that follow this very sentence that you are wasting your time on by reading...

  1. Barack Obama is the coolest President that ever walked the earth.
  2. Iran is slowly destroying itself (3 cheers)
  3. Iran has said that the UK is evil
  4. Gordon Brown is a useless twat
  5. Real Life Twittering has the possibilities of being hilarious
  6. I have started to really appreciate Muse
  7. You should all shop at Tesco
  8. Anyone in the Armed Forces are heroes
Farewell!

1 comment:

Drop us a line...

Custom Search
Allow yourself to roam about the world wide web freely, straight from An Organised Mess!
Blogging Fusion Blog DirectoryAdd to Technorati FavoritesPersonal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory