Monday 24 August 2009

A Barrell of Laughs

Ok so recently I have been watching a lot of supposed comedy programmes including the TNT Show and You Have Been Watching on Channel 4.

Now, I am sure that comedy is where you see something that makes you laugh and makes you enjoy a certain moment due to a hilarity factor.

I was therefore DISGUSTING and shocked at the TNT Show. What the hell was I watching? I do not know. Something which is on par with watching a box, filled with diarrhoea. I think watching a baby being stabbed to death has far more comedial value than the fucking TNT show.

I will never be watching that ever again and if one day I do by accident, I will realise my error and probably kill myself.

Yes, it was seriously that bad.

To end this, I must apologise for the shorter-than-usual posts. This is due to me being away so I have scheduled this post just to fill the gap of my absense.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line...

Custom Search
Allow yourself to roam about the world wide web freely, straight from An Organised Mess!
Blogging Fusion Blog DirectoryAdd to Technorati FavoritesPersonal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory