Wednesday 21 January 2009

President Obama's Inauguration

You have to hand it to the guy, he has done really well in order to be accepted by the United States. Defeating every other Presidential Candidate to the top spot to get rid of the one person who led us into a war we cannot win, but only sit in a stalemate. The one person who ruined the global economy, just because he was leaving Office soon.

Congratulations if you just worked it out, I was on about George W. Bush. I am quite certain the W stands for Wanker. Or maybe I couldn't think of another offensive word beginning with W to use.

Anyway, this man is now a nobody. A person we won't hear much of anymore unless President Obama makes the worst decision in his life by calling up Bush to help him out with a dilemma. Don't do it, please. I did ask nicely.

America has been able to lead themselves to a new height. A height where they haven't assassinated the first black President of the USA. They have done well though, to last 3 days without making Obama duck and cover.

Could you imagine the implications of assassinating the 44th President? I could, and I will care to share my thoughts on it. If Barack was to be taken out (which is a nice alternative to saying 'assassinated') the USA would be deemed a massively racist country.

Black people would go crazy, as well as governments of the countries world-wide. Bin Laden would come out of his cave shouting and screaming, with an army of terrorists to take on a hijacked boat all of the way to the USA to murder everyone possible.

Mass world-wide terrorism and martyrism would pursue. Countries with nukes would learn how to be 'trigger happy' by firing them at countries who would be causing them even the smallest of problems.

The jews would also be quite unhappy.

I really hope, for the world's sake, that some morbidly obese, thick-skinned cabbage-brain of an American does not kill the first US black President. An attempt would be fine, as he wouldn't be dead and it would just highlight the stupidity of the citizens in the country, but the best option is to just not try at all.

I don't know why I am wasting my time telling people to not try and kill Obama, because no doubt someone is planning it already. We're in the shit if this sort of behaviour goes ahead.

But how was his first day in office I hear you shout?
Hectic. To sum up nicely into one word. I was watching the news inbetween the televised film I am watching currently, and LL Cool J said something about what he had thought about what lies in wait for President Obama.

It is like "a battleship that takes a long time to turn. Like one of those aircraft carriers, yeh an aircraft carrier that takes like a minute to turn. Yeh, one of those."

I can only help but laugh at that. I cannot insult the rapper's intelligence, because he hasn't got much of it.

1 comment:

  1. >cut to the stage, with Obama making another enthusiastic speech to an adoring crowd.<

    "My fellow Americans, it don't matter if your black or white, fat or illiterate, gay or possibly Canadian; I will unite the United States!"

    >roar of applause, followed by the roar of a Barrett .50 cal rifle shooting a bullet straight into Obama's chest. However, the bullet ricochets off and hits Michael Moore instead.<

    "Hahahaha! Petty fools! Do you think mere bullets can stop me!?"

    >Proceeds to go on a rampage, with laser beams firing from his eyes<

    ...

    It *could* happen.

    btw- yeah the Dodgeball quote is from the less offensive American version. I actually prefer it to the 'normal' one :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line...

Custom Search
Allow yourself to roam about the world wide web freely, straight from An Organised Mess!
Blogging Fusion Blog DirectoryAdd to Technorati FavoritesPersonal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory