Wednesday 14 January 2009

The Start of 2009...

Hello all...

In the summer of 2008 I had quite a popular blog named All Sorts of Nonsense. However, with my life generally getting busy and busy, I didn't have to time to type my life away with blog posts.

With the new year finally here, and the current academic exam season nearly over, I decided to create the successor to All Sorts of Nonsense:

-"An Organised Mess"

I hope to bring coverage on some of the latest news to hit the UK as well as a number of posts about anything, and everything else (unless the information is Classified).

Let me know how you found my blog and what you think of it as I post a multitude of posts. Any suggestions are definately welcome and I will try to fulfil every suggestion I get, as I want to reach every person I possibly can!

Anyway...I didn't want to dive into blogging again with an essay for an introductory post so I shall leave it here.

Happy Blogging... as I used to say rather a lot.

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog by typing in "Absolute Epicness".

    You can pay me my advertising money now :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line...

Custom Search
Allow yourself to roam about the world wide web freely, straight from An Organised Mess!
Blogging Fusion Blog DirectoryAdd to Technorati FavoritesPersonal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory