Tuesday 10 February 2009

Valentines Day

I am no cupid, but I can certainly set people up with one another and have done so. As you should all be aware, Valentines Day is fast approaching now and well, I couldn't care less to be fair.

It is quite an exclusive day really isn't it? If you are with someone, you can express your love for one another in a generous number of ways. But if you are single, then you can send an anonymous admiring card to someone you care for...

...quite the look of the stalker don't you think? Or maybe the opportunist rapist?

I don't want to dampen anything but I do not care about Valentines Day as I have no-one to express my love to. I am single, surprisingly, and I do not intend to stoop to a level of strangeness by sending a secret card.

What is the true reaction of the people Anon gives a card to? Well its a simple reaction that I will now express to you all. "Who could it be? Why its that freak over there who is smiling strangely in the corner of this very room. She would then get scared and call the police.

It is quite a good topic to focus on nevertheless. If you have the time, or can be bothered at the slightest then comment this post and we can debate. I will win, unless of course it is a debate with a colleague over at Potential Difference.

If you are taken, and enjoying it a lot then I truly hope you have a good day and enjoy it the best you can. If you are single however, then keep a smile on, but avoid the cards. Anonymous cards to someone you like is like you are an internet child predator.

By the way, if you have a cabbage brain, or are less useful than a turd on a plate then Valentines Day is 14th February. If you are taken, make sure you get the other half something!

1 comment:

  1. 'Colleague'. Like it :)

    Yeah there would be nothing worse than sending a Val card to a prospective mate, only for her to dob you into the coppers as a stalker/ paedophile.

    Or both.

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line...

Custom Search
Allow yourself to roam about the world wide web freely, straight from An Organised Mess!
Blogging Fusion Blog DirectoryAdd to Technorati FavoritesPersonal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory